A compilation of Dutch shows with Subtitles (Dutch). I have just found them, bookmarked, and will watch… I hope someday I will post an updated post. So, now that I write, I am still not sure about the quality of what I post here.
I learn Dutch for good 3,5 months (lol), and watching without subtitles is still a pain ( Ik hoor nooits!)). I also agree that watching something with Russian or English subtitles does not really help: your brain is not concentrating on Dutch.
So, after dedicated search, here is what I found to work on my listening skills:
- Some little videos here. Sesame street sounds very nice!;
- A science show for kids. Since I usually do Dutch after work, not sure I will have enough patience for that!
- Another kid show, but looks like an easy one, maybe even about love. I think I will start with it. ❤ hehe, no thinking it is!
- A show about a life of a teenage girl (no offence to true fans!)). Looked very silly! Just what we need after a hard day work!
- Is it a Dutch version of sex and city or what)) Also looks silly, so here it goes, into my list!
- Something that looks like a decent show!
- Something that looks like a show that can make you cry;
I found these shows in ‘MEEST BEKEKEN” section, which hopefully means these ones are popular with public, nice, and watchable.
BONUS: A cool listening game to learn Dutch songs and try te HOOR IETS!
Movies that I am currently trying to find:
- Alles is Liefde.
- Boy 7.
Off to watch silly shows! Share your ideas or thoughts in comments! Follow tag ” #listening”for more posts on similar matter.
Dutch, I HEAR YOU!